MembersFirst 55+ Accounts
We honor the sacrifices and commitment that our more experienced members made along the way. We feel that you have earned the privilege of a wide range of products, services and special benefits. Our MembersFirst 55+ program is designed especially for our members 55 years old or better.
- Discounted rates on safe deposit box rental at select locations
- Free money orders
- Preferred rates on loans and lines of credit
- Unlimited free ATM withdrawals
- Worldwide access at CIRRUS and Pulse Network ATMs
A MembersFirst 55+ savings is a membership savings account for members who are 55 years or better–a perfect pair with other products and services offer to our members 55 years old or better. You’ve earned it! Open a 55+ membership savings account with just $5.
You are welcome to open an account online today or stop by any MembersFirst Credit Union branch. An initial deposit of $5.00 and a valid picture ID are all you need to open your account. Once your savings account is opened, you’ll have immediate access to all of the financial services offered by your credit union.
The 55+ checking account is available to members enrolled in the MembersFirst 55+ program. Our 55+ checking account rewards your financial experience.
This account features:
- No required minimum balance
- Interest on average daily balances over $100
- Free stop payments
- Checks available for purchase
- Overdraft Privilege available
Not only do you enjoy preferred rates on loans, but also on your Certificates of Deposit, with the following features:
- Flexible maturities from three months to five years
- Low minimum deposits
- Competitive dividend rates
- A one-time step-up rate on Certificates with a term of 2 years or longer
Enjoy preferred rates on loans and lines of credit with your MembersFirst 55+ membership.
*Overdraft Privilege is a discretionary service offered by MembersFirst. There is a fee associated with each overdraft allowed through Overdraft Privilege.