Many e-services that you can access online using a desktop computer can be done using your phone’s mobile browser. Just visit membersfirstga.com from your mobile device and tap “Log In” and access online banking just as you would on your Mac or PC.
Visit online banking on your mobile device to:
- Make transfers
- Check your balance
- Make loan and credit card payments
- Access bill pay
- View holds, pledges and pending ACHs
…and more convenient features!
TIPS for Setting STRONG Passwords:
• Passwords must be at least 8 characters in length
• Combine uppercase and lowercase letters with numbers and symbols
• Include at least three of the following four categories:
– Upper case characters (e.g., A-Z)
– Lower case characters (e.g., a-z)
– Digits (e.g., 0-9)
– Special characters (e.g., !@#$%^&)
– Establish separate passwords for each account.
Passwords should NOT contain
• Proper names
• Login ID
• Email address
• Date of birth of account holders
• Dictionary words
• First middle or last name
• Any information available on social networking sites Passwords should be kept private. They should be memorized or, if written down, kept in a locked file cabinet or other secure location.
Check our ONLINE BANKING AGREEMENT