Title: The Art of Bouncing Back: Find Your Flow to Thrive at Work and in Life ― Any Time You’re Off Your Game
Author: Darleen “Coach Dar” Santore
Hardcover: 208 pages
Publisher: McGraw Hill
Publishing date: Feb. 28, 2023
Who is this book for?
- Anyone struggling through a rough patch with their finances or another area in life.
- Anyone looking to build a stronger emotional foundation to help them survive – and thrive – when life throws them curveballs.
What’s inside this book?
- Coach Dar’s proven strategies and techniques as a mental skills coach to help others with bouncing back when life gets them down.
- Coach Dar’s stories of how she and her clients rebounded after financial devastation and other setbacks throughout her 25+ year career.
4 lessons you’ll learn from this book:
- Any adversity you face in life can create new opportunities for growth.
- Pour a strong emotional foundation now to prepare yourself for future challenges.
- When you connect with your “Why-Power,” you can create your own bounce-back environment.
- Every setback you encounter in life can be instantly reframed.
4 questions this book will answer for you:
- How do world-class athletes suffer through defeat and come back stronger; and how can I do the same?
- How can I increase my confidence, emotional intelligence, agility and resilience to build my business or career?
- What’s the right way to accept feedback?
- How can I identify the exact pivot I need to push myself forward?
What people are saying about this book:
“In The Art of Bouncing Back, Coach Dar shares 9 simple and practical ways to not only bounce back but thrive again. A must-have guide in everyone’s home.”— Bob Goff
“This book is an essential road map for those needing hope, tools for change, and a vision for their lives.” — J. Douglas Holladay
“Anyone who has had the privilege of learning from Coach Dar knows she offers sage counsel and guidance, and as a person she is truly one of a kind. When applying her leadership principles, our executive team was able to successfully lead a Fortune 500 Company through the uncharted waters of a global pandemic and come out on the other side stronger and more aligned than ever.” — Sheryl Palmer
“The Art of Bouncing Back is a must-read!..There is something in it for everyone.” — John H. Dalton
This book can be purchased many locations, including on Amazon.